The Youth Justice Convention is the annual event for all those working in the youth justice system, in particular managers, professionals, practitioners and policy makers. The event this year will take place on the 18th and 19th November at the Telford International Centre. Now in its fifteenth year, the convention is the showcase event for the sector, with leading and influential figure coming together to debate and discuss the latest youth justice policy developments.
Who should attend?
The convention is open to all those working or with an interest in the youth justice system. Delegates from the following organisations will benefit significantly from attendance:
Criminal Justice organisations
- Youth Justice Board and Ministry of Justice
- Youth Offending Teams
- Police forces
- Secure establishments
- Local Criminal Justice Boards
- HM Courts Service
- Probation Service
- Rehabilitation service providers
- Crown Prosecution Service
- Education welfare services
- Children’s social services
- Elected members
- Mental health services
- Drug Action Teams
- Children and Adult Mental Health Services
- Victims organisations
- Young people’s advocacy groups
Why should you attend?
- Hear from ministers and policy makers on the latest developments in youth justice policy and practice
- Share experiences, learning and best practice with peers across the country and in other parts of the sector
- Debate and discuss the critical challenges facing professionals and experts operating in the sector
- Engage directly with young people who have current and past experience of the youth justice system
- Explore new and innovative ways of delivering services
- Build new and develop existing relationships with peers and colleagues from across the country
In light of the continuing pressure on budgets, we are delighted to announce that prices for the 2014 convention have been held at 2013 rates. Book now to take advantage of this fantastic offer.
Attending the Convention in person?
Select the appropriate delegate fee from the options below:
Subsidised rate (YOTs, prevention programmes, ISSPs, secure estate and magistrates)
2 day rate: £215 + VAT | Register Now
Supported rate (vol sector, schools, trade unions)
2 day rate: £330 + VAT | Register Now
Reduced rate (Local auths, police, probation, court services)
2 day rate: £445 + VAT | Register Now
Full rate (Govt depts. and agencies, NDPBs, commercial sector)
2 day rate: £599 + VAT | Register Now
For more information please visit the Youth Justice Convention website.