Please note that this document is a draft docment.
To create a safer environment by reducing and protecting the public of Bradford, improving the welfare of offenders, offenders families and the local communities through the implementation, delivery and promotion of integrated offender management of those offenders causing the most harm.
This will be achieved by bringing together the right agencies to ensure that the right interventions are undertaken with the right offenders at the right time.
This Group will be accountable to the Bradford DIP/PPO/IOM Steering Group.
3. Key Roles
- To implement, deliver, promote and review the agreed model of Integrated Offender Management for Bradford in accordance with deadlines determined by the Steering Group, namely 1st April 2009.
- To identify roles and responsibilities for the key staff involved in the delivery of integrated offender management across the Partnership.
- To establish a fully functional rehabilitation and resettlement hub based at Merchants House in accordance with deadlines determined by the Steering Group, namely 1st April 2009
- To ensure that the agreed model within Bradford delivers on the key performance measures and premium service contained within the West Yorkshire Integrated Offender Management Partnership.
- To implement, deliver, promote and review operational guidelines of the PPO / IOM case conferencing, a common needs assessment tool, intervention plan, proposed SLAs, exit strategy.
- Deliver on actions generated by the Steering Group.
Proposed Membership of the Group is as follows:
Mark Long - IOM Coordinator (chair)
Simon Bottomley - GA IOM Inspector
Shaun Berry - HA IOM Inspector
Steve Lowther - DIP Police
Simone Burden - SPO, Substance Misuse OMU / Hub
Jim Bryan – SPO, Bradford
Martin Austwick - SPO, Keighley
Jade McPhilimey - CRI Arrest Referral Manager
Karl Dunnachie - Compass Through Care Manager
Dave Coe – Bradford South
Dave Barrett – Airedale & NB
Ian Cranswick – DOMU Secondee
Colin Stansbie – Joint Commissioning Team