Mission: To reduce crime and protect the public, in West Yorkshire, through the development and maintenance of an Integrated Offender Management scheme; bringing together the right agencies to ensure that the right interventions are undertaken with the right offenders at the right time.
Terms of Reference
1) Act as a professional expert group to Community Safety Partnerships (CSPs), West Yorkshire Local Criminal Justice Board (LCJB), agencies and districts to promote, develop and manage Integrated Offender Management (IOM) in West Yorkshire.
2) Oversee the development and agreement of models, standards and good practice, including performance management, for the implementation of IOM and recommend these to CSPs, the LCJB, agencies and districts.
3) Monitor performance on IOM, supporting CSPs to understand and address performance issues, identifying good and poor practice as relevant.
4) Identify opportunities for improved efficiency and effectiveness of delivery, particularly commissioning across agency or District boundaries and identifying gaps in provision.
5) Keep West Yorkshire at the forefront of IOM development by seeking creativity and innovation in tackling barriers and taking IOM forward.
6) Influence the national agenda by providing advice to and developing a relationship with the national IOM Board.